|Terms of Trade:||FOB,CFR,CIF,EXW|
|Min. Order:||1 Set/Sets|
|Delivery Time:||30 Days|
Model No.: FG-S11 Series
The iron cores of FGI S11 series oil immersed type transformer adopt high quality cold rolled grain oriented silicon steel sheets which are piled with fully inclined seams, and 3 phase oil cooled transformer adopts vacuum oil injection. After removing oil, removing rust, and phosphating treatment, the product surface is applied with primer and finishing paint to meet the special use requirements of metallurgical or petrochemical systems and damp or dirty areas. As ideal maintenance-free distribution transformers, the whole series products feature nice appearance, small volume, and small occupied area.
Product Model Description
Conditions of Use
Maximum temperature: +40℃
Minimum temperature: -25℃
Maximum daily average temperature: +30℃
Maximum annual average temperature: +20℃
1. high voltage windings all adopt a multi-layered cylindrical structure, improving the impact distribution of the windings.
2. Distribution transformers body is added with a positioning structure, making it not easy to produce displacement in the process of transportation. Additionally, all fasteners are added with fastening screws, ensuring that the products's fasteners will not lose during its long-term operation and meeting the requirement that the core does not fall out.
3. Iron cores adopt high quality cold rolled grain oriented silicon steel sheets which are piled with fully inclined seams, and oil type distribution transformer adopts vacuum oil injection.
4. After removing oil, removing rust, and phosphating treatment, the product surface is applied with primer and finishing paint to meet the special use requirements of metallurgical or petrochemical systems and damp or dirty areas. As ideal maintenance-free products, the whole series products feature nice appearance, small volume, and small occupied area.
5. The service life is long, the fuel tank of the oil immersed type transformer adopts a fully sealed structure, the fuel tank and the box can be connected or welded by bolts, and the transformer oil is not in contact with the air, which prolongs the service life.
6. Compared with the original oil distribution transformer, the no-load loss is reduced by an average of 29.25% or more, the no-load current is reduced by 37.9%, and the operating cost is reduced by an average of 18.9% or more.
7. The operation reliability is high, the parts related to the fuel tank seal are improved, the reliability is increased, and the process level is improved to ensure the reliability of the seal.
8. The floor space is small, and the fully sealed transformer fuel tank adopts a corrugated radiator. When the oil temperature changes, the corrugated plate thermal expansion and contraction can replace the role of the oil conservator. The corrugated plate fuel tank has a beautiful appearance and a small footprint. The three phase oil filled transformers adopt a new insulation structure to improve the short-circuit resistance. The iron core is made of high-quality cold-rolled grain-oriented silicon steel sheet; the high and low voltage windings are made of high-quality oxygen-free copper wire and multi-layer cylinder. Process structure; all fasteners are treated with special anti-loose treatment and high mechanical strength. The corrugated tank housing is self-elastic to accommodate the expansion of the oil and is a permanently sealed fuel tank that has been widely used in power distribution equipment.
|Rated Capacity (kVA)||Voltage Combination||Winding Connection Grade||No-load Loss (W)||load Loss (W)||Short Circuit Impedance (%)||No-load Current (A)|
|High Voltage (kV)||Tapping Range of High Voltage(%)||Low Voltage (kV)|
|30||6 6.3 6.6 10 10.5 11||±5 ±2×2.5||0.4||Dyn11||100||630||4.0||1.8|
When the oil type distribution transformer is stored, the oil level of the fully sealed transformer should be kept 2~3cm below the cover, and the storage condition should be checked regularly. For the transformer to be transported by the oil conservator, the oil conservator must be installed to ensure a certain amount of oil pressure and oil, to meet the needs of its temperature change, and the seal of the three phase distribution transformer must be protected during storage.
In Service in diverse Industries, Electricity Boards, Nuclear / Thermal / Hydel Power Plants, Railway Traction, High-Rise Buildings, Hospitals, Subways, Underground Vaults, Tunnels, Schools, Steel Factories, Chemical Plants, etc. Where safety is of prime concern.
Quality Environmental Certification
OEM Service is available
After-sales responding within 24 hours
One to one pre-sales consulting services
We are factory with high-tech professional engineer teams
Technician could be assigned to go abroad to carry out site commissioning and technical training
FGI-Tech, a diversified electrical supplier and manufacturer, provides world class AC motor products - medium voltage drives and explosion-proof AC inverter, advanced power distribution systems and power quality solutions. FGI-Tech is committed to innovating energy technology to make broad contributions to the world in the fields of industry automation and energy power".
The FGI-Tech's medium voltage variable frequency drives, feature a unique technology that allows FGI-Tech to offer a simple, flexible and reliable drive solution. Building on many years of experience, FGI-Tech has demonstrated capability as innovator with an imaginative approach to the design and development of high performance electric power systems, enabling greater affordability, efficiency and reliability.
FGI-Tech's BPJV series mining explosion-proof and intrinsically safe AC inverter as one of the high-tech products which combine digital frequency speed regulation technology and related cooling technology. It is widely used in coal mine with coal dust, gas and other explosive dangerous environment, dragging speed governing operation of motor to achieve soft start and soft stop, stepless speed regulation and other functions when the motor is overloaded.
FGI-Tech's distribution transformers are manufactured using the highest quality materials, employing the most modern and reliable manufacturing practices. These Transformers are used for indoor or outdoor applications and can be provided with off-load and on-load tap changers.
FGI-Tech's power quality products consist of static var generators (STATCOM). SVG is the best solution in the reactive power control field at present and has unparalleled advantages. It makes energy more efficient by stepless power factor correction. It is widely used in the application of Renewable power generation, Electrical welding systems, Industrial production machines and so on.
At FGI-Tech we believe in building strong relationships, helping our customers through the complete product life cycle, from selection and electrical system design through to commissioning assistance and after sales service and support. FGI-Tech supports electricity infrastructure with proven technologies to ensure that energy can be supplied in a stable, reliable, and optimal manner.
With standard controls, critical parts, packaged assemblies, and electrical/electronic components are stocked and ready to ship from FGI-Tech.
FGI-Tech aims to pursue innovation in energy and environment technology and to continue creating high-value-added, environmentally friendly products and systems that allow energy to be used stably and with maximum efficiency.
We hope that you are always holding FGI-Tech to high standards.